Hey, guys! It's that time again! Yes, that's right THAT time. Grab your dancing shoes and a handful of balloons because deviantART's celebrating our 10th birthday on August 7th!! We'll soon be bringing you all sorts of exciting news about our birthday celebration, but first we need your help!
We want to include deviants from around the globe in our birthday festivities because, after all, we wouldn't be celebrating 10 years on the Internet without each and every one of you! So, how can you participate? The equation is simple!
We love you.
We love getting mail.
You + mail = please to be sending us postcards!
Find a postcard. Include a special message you wouldn't mind other deviants reading. Address it. Mail it. Done!
This is deviantART, the most creative community on the Web, and we're celebrating our 10th birthday. That's a big deal! Include a doodle, write a poem, wish us happy birthday, let us know how the site has impacted or changed your life However you choose to express your story, we want to see it!
- If you'd like, include your username, age, and location.
- Check with your local postal agency for postcard postage rates!
- Bigger isn't always better. Use average sized postcards. There's no size minimum or maximum, but let's not be ridiculous here.
- We want postcard designs of all kinds funny ones, location-based ones, famous places, etc. Bring it!
- Your postcard will not be returned to you. We're going to keep them forever and always in a special box, and look at them from time to time when we want to get all teary.
- Be creative! That's what deviantART is all about. (But, please, no glitter. It's very pretty, but it tends to get all over everything.)