Valentine's Day is our favorite time of year to come up with fun and exciting community-centric contests!
Here's the challenge: We want to see you immortalized in huge pixels! Using the contest tool below and only solid colors, create a self-portrait. Portray yourself as creatively as you'd like! It can be an accurate representation, an aspect of your personality, how you picture yourself anything you want, as long as it embodies you.
And the reward is big! One-hundred winners will receive a set of ultra awesome Emoticon Stress Balls, courtesy of deviantWEAR.
Dazzle us, wow us, and put yourself in pixels! It's as easy as clicking the pretty squares. Try it! It's fun!
Your browser does not have Flash Player 8 or higher installed.
Click here to download the latest version of the Flash Player.
Please read the following rules carefully:
- Show the Love is open to all deviantART members (anywhere on planet Earth, and beyond).
- Submit as many entries as you'd like. The more you enter, the more chances you have to win!
- All contest entries must use solid colors. No gradients or patterns.
- All contest entries, whether created with the contest tool or downloadable contest template, must be submitted as a deviation to: Contests > 2010 > Show the Love.
- The contest begins on February 12th, 2010 at 1:00 PM Pacific and ends February 28th, 2010 at 11:59 PM Pacific.
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Representation of self-portrait
- Visual impact
- Ability to spread/show the love
The winners will be selected by a judging panel consisting of: